Free Science and Video Lectures Online!
Free education online is possible.

Great news! New Science Site launched: Free Science Videos and Lectures

Another great news! My Programming Site launched: Good coders code, great reuse

More great news! I started my own company: Browserling - Cross-browser testing.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

New website coming!

No worries, I haven't updated in a few days just because I am making a new website for free science online! It will be much easier to find video lectures there and users will be able to comment on them and add links to lectures I have not listed!

I will need a couple more days. Hang on!

Update: the new site is up: Free Science Lectures

4 Comments:

  • Thank you so much.
    This site has great material.
    If you can, could you include more VLSI and Logic Design lectures? I noticed there's a couple already....

    But again, great site.

    By Blogger Jose, at Sun Jul 02, 09:21:00 PM 2006  

  • You guys are absolutely wonderful people. I can't find words that can describe your noble work. Thank you for your contibution to the causes of human development.

    Please include more fields if you can.

    Thank you so much,

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Jul 17, 11:32:00 PM 2006  

  • A web site, that would be great... I find this lectures very helpful, I study physics as well... keep doing the nice work

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Aug 26, 08:39:00 AM 2006  

  • waithing eagerly for ur website men :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Jan 13, 06:42:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home